Thursday, September 24, 2009

To the reader,

The man who was writing this blog and carrying around this blue blanket is dead. He was beaten to death by a somewhat striking and hard bodied Australian man who was shouting;

" No Leopold, no, you can not have this blue blanket, you must return it to Jessica, her legs will be cold and her hands will freeze, no you bastard give to me, once I have wrested it from your calculating hands I will return it to her via registered post." ,

when this man seemingly from Djubuti refused to give him the blue blanket, I intervened; throwing this Australian fean from this simple Djubuti's man lifeless body, all the while screaming at him;

"away you striking man, back to your amazing holiday".

Fleeing away into a misty and musty night, the Australian man left the scene, leaving nothing but a scent, a scent that forever is etched into my mind.

Picking myself and the blue balnket from the ground I decided there and then I would continue the work of this man, this man who wore a red superman outfit.

and now, in a new vain, the blog continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment