Thursday, September 24, 2009


Hi,

This is my first attempt at "blogging" , I hope you like what you see. This is also my chance to finally be published in a world which is so represive to spectacular writers like me.
Any way, I am different to Leopold, but I hope to keep his memory and be a little more entertaining.

Wondering aimlessly around Rome, the blue blanket discovered an ancient monument;

"My oh my" expounded the blue blanket,

"this surely must be reported to the relevant authorities" ,

attempting to inform a nearby archaeologist of its discovery the blue blanket was acosted by an Australian man wearing nothing but a helmet, a skirt, a cheastplate and an unwieldy sword.

"No one shall know of what you have found blue blanket, this is my place of my reconing, this is where I became Hollywood!"

Knowing that it could not defeat an angry Australian actor who takes peoples houses and dosen't move out of them when it is time, the blanket decided to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment